- Time: June 14, 2016
- Place: Helsinki, Arkadiankatu 7 (Economicum building)
- Paper submission:
- Deadline for submission of papers: June 6, 2016 (by midnight)
- Please upload your paper to the Google Drive Folder "FDPE Microeconomics and IO Workshop I/2016" (please remember to share the file):
- The folder will be shared with all the registered participants after the registration deadline has passed and a link to the folder will be sent by e-mail.
- If you have a Google account (gmail address) you have access to the folder.
- If you don't have a Google account, please consider creating one or send your paper to fdpe-hecer [at] helsinki.fi) to be uploaded to the folder (you are able to see and download the content of the folder without a Google account, anyway).
- If you have any problems, please contact the FDPE office by sending an e-mail to fdpe-hecer[at]helsinki.fi
- The link to the Google Drive Folder will also be posted on this page.
- For further information on FDPE workshops, see Research Workshops
- General microeconomics
- General microeconometrics
- Economics of information
- Industrial organization
- Economics of technology
- Organization theory
- Game theory
- Contract theory
FDPE is able to reimburse economics doctoral students at Finnish universities presenting a paper at a workshop for their travel and accommodation costs. Please contact fdpe-hecer[at]helsinki.fi in advance.